Thought leaders write books.
You have a message to share with the world. And you know that your ideas will impact and affect others greatly. So, what’s holding you back?
Writing a book can be very challenging. You may think that you don’t have the time. (You do.) You may wonder if your idea is good enough. (It is!) Or…you might just be confused about how to tackle such a large project. (This is normal.)
What happens during our work together?
I work with business owners to help them get their books written. As an author and business owner myself, I know the value and satisfaction of accomplishing a large writing task, such as a book. I also know how beneficial it is to have the support of another writer when you are immersed in the writing process.
During our coaching, I will support you while we:
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize your book writing goals
- Develop a writing schedule that works for you
- Set and reach your individual book writing goals
- Maintain focus on your book writing project
- Understand the book writing process, providing useful tools for making it work for you
- Overcome challenges that hinder your writing progress
- Improve your writing skills through thoughtful, specific feedback and discussions
How does book coaching work?
This is a highly personalized experience, driven by what you need as business owner who wants to write a book. We follow a customized plan which defines your book goals, and we develop an individualized schedule that works for you.
- Two 45 minute private calls, via phone or Skype, each month.
- Personalized goal setting, strategy sessions, and rich discussions based on your content and unique writing style.
- Tips, tools, and techniques for navigating and mastering the book writing process.
- Review and constructive feedback of your book as it progresses.
- Unlimited email support between calls.
- Investment is $3199 paid in full for a 4 month engagement. (If you need longer than that, we can talk about extension plans.) Or, if you’d like to break things up, you can pay a $1200 deposit plus 3 monthly payments of $693. (Note: Payment plan does include a $28/mo administrative fee.)
Please note: Monthly private coaching sessions are scheduled during the first and third weeks of each month. We will create a standing appointment that works with your schedule.
I hired Shannon to help me write my new book, Adventures with The Pet Lady. Our coaching together helped get me on the right track, create a framework for the book, and understand my audience and the book’s theme and purpose. She is extremely skilled in this arena, and I highly recommend her to other aspiring writers!Dana Humphrey
During book coaching, Shannon first helped me settle my thoughts and focus on a book theme that was aligned with my brand and purpose. She continued to provided meaningful feedback and insightful questions that provoked a deeper commitment to my writing. Shannon helps you put pen to paper and write a book that will impact your audience from the moment they pick it up.Tomay Douglas