Thought leaders write books.
You have a message to share with the world. And you know that your ideas will impact and affect others greatly. So, what’s holding you back?
Writing a book can be very challenging. You may think that you don’t have the time. (You do.) You may wonder if your idea is good enough. (It is!) Or…you might just be confused about how to tackle such a large project. (This is normal.)
What happens during our work together?
I work with business owners to help them get their books written. As an author and business owner myself, I know the value and satisfaction of accomplishing a large writing task, such as a book. I also know how beneficial it is to have the support of another writer when you are immersed in the writing process.
During our coaching, I will support you while we:
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize your book writing goals
- Develop a writing schedule that works for you
- Set and reach your individual book writing goals
- Maintain focus on your book writing project
- Understand the book writing process, providing useful tools for making it work for you
- Overcome challenges that hinder your writing progress
- Improve your writing skills through thoughtful, specific feedback and discussions
How does book coaching work?
I’ve worked with many authors over the past few years, and one thing continues to ring true: Different people have different writing needs. So, I have developed a book writing experience that let’s you have lots of choice and freedom, so you get exactly what you need as a writer.